Why use a WRP Tour package?
Booking with WRP will give you access to, some of the most widely experienced runners and race organisers in the UK.
Our staff team have finished over 200 marathons and a number of them have worked on the event as well. They really do know this race which is most reassuring for all those doing this marathon for the first time
"I booked with yourselves for the marathon in 2012 and had a wonderful time.
I have won a ballot place for 2014 and am utterly delighted.
Definitely keen to book with you, so would be grateful if you could confirm your hotel availability".
Your comprehensive support includes....
- The ability for you to speak with/e-mail the team about any issue related to your running the event
- February advice clinic in WsM, held in conjunction with our 10m event – an ideal preparatory event
- On marathon weekend walking tours and final advice clinics
- Walking tour of the Start
- Optional escort to Race Registration
- Walking tour of the Finish / spectating
- Race Clinics in each hotel
- Optional 2 course evening buffet
Sunday (13th April 2014)
- Early buffet breakfast
- Coach transfer from hotel to Start
- The WRP Spectator Service
- Post-race facilities, including showers and massages
If you have not got a marathon place as yet, we can put you in touch with a number of different charities who still have places available. Interested? Please call our office (on 01934 629911)
Booking and Contact
Booking Pack | Guidance
We are happy to take booking over the telephone, by e-mail, or post. Please note that the Booking Form is non editable; you may find it easier to print off the form, and call us to book, being ready to provide the details as per the Booking Pack
Telephone: 01934 629911
Post: 73 Lower Bristol Road, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset. BS23 2TW
|Comprehensive Tour Packages. Travel : Hotel : Support
WRP is proud of the fact that over 50 major charities now recommend
the services of WRP to their runners